Friday, May 2, 2014

#1 - Scrapbooking With Printables

Yay! Layout-a-week is back in business! I took an extended break and am oh so glad to now be back scrapbooking and sharing once again. I hope you find these pages inspiring and useful in your scrapbooking and creating :) Now, let's just get down to the nitty gritty!

Printables are HOT in the blog world and I kept thinking they would be perfect for all of us scrapbookers. Yesterday I blogged about how to use Silhouette Studio to convert a FREE online printable into a Print + Cut file for your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait die-cutting machine. Click here to see how to do that.



After all the pieces were cut, I created a scrapbook page with them - this is a super easy, less than 10 minute page.

 

Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here:


Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest Instagram Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!