Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week #45: A Birthday Gift

Hello everyone!  Sarah here with another layout and tutorial for you.  Who doesn't love birthday pages?  I recently scrapped my younger daughter's 3rd birthday from this past summer.  I didn't have any birthday embellishments, so I made my own using my scrap paper!  Quick, easy and handmade!  Check it out in the video.  



Supplies Used:
Teal Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Studio Calcio (background), Heidi Swapp, scraps
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: VersaFine in Onyx Black
Alphas: Kelly Purkey
Stickers: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
Chipboard sticker: Studio Calico
Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
Blue stars: Freckled Fawn
Sticker for journaling: My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape

I hope you will try this out on your next birthday page.  And these would be great for Christmas pages as well!  Please feel free to leave any questions for me and I'd love to see you over on my blog: The Scrap Angel.  Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!