Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GOING GREEN....

Green is a colour I love working with, especially if it's TEAL green LOL !!!! but this time I've really pushed myself and used sage green.
Start by painting and when I say painting I mean pop a bit of paint on a baby wipe and rub onto the cardstock.
Next spritz a bit of a water based spray onto your resist mat and using the lid, make some circles on the cardstock.

With the ink still wet, sprinkle on some Embossing powder, shake off and heat set

Next, using a piece of watercolour card, spritz with a lighter ink, then lay a stencil over and spritz with a darker ink. Dry with a heat tool.


Whilst I had the embossing powder out, I inked up a few flowers and a polaroid frame and embossed those.

Added a few splatters with the ink before sticking it all down.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Marion xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!