Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WEEK 9 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Hello everyone!  How about we go back to school....in March.  I have this school picture of my daughter and just had to make a layout with it.  She's growing so quickly!  I used some great Heidi Swapp products and I absolutely love the way it turned out.  I encourage you to pull out your child's current (or past) school pictures and highlight them on a layout.  Here is my process:



Supplies:
Aqua cardstock
Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Webster's Pages
Stamp: Ali Edwards
Ink: VersaFine
Alphas: Sassafrass
Clear Stickers: Freckled Fawn
Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
Wood Veneer: Freckled Fawn
Paperclip: Freckled Fawn
Stars: Studio Calico
Other: square doily, yellow paper pad, flowers

Thanks for joining us today and please let me know if you have any questions.  I'd love to see you over on my blog: The Scrap Angel.  

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!