Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WEEK 23 - THE HERO IN MY LIFE





Highlighting a male figure in your life is our post for this month, so I decided to do a layout of my husband.  This man has been an awesome father and husband to our family.  He is the hardest working man and I have never known anyone who works as hard as this man does in my life.  He has gone through some health challenges and has prevailed leaving no excuses for any of us to use.  He is the hero in my life and has proven it over and over again.  His major health challenge was that he needed a liver due to some serious challenges with his own and unfortunately his liver challenges were passed down through family heritage.

Today, he is doing absolutely wonderful and is back to him self and we are all thankful for that.  I can honestly say that he is the true hero in my life and deserves to be honored every day.




In this video I use a sketch and I tried not to make too feminine so I used masculine colored pattern paper.

Who is your hero in your life?  Is it a father, husband, or brother?  Try creating a layout featuring your hero or father figure in your life.  Highlight what makes them your hero and let them know how much you love them everyday.  Be sure to visit my blog for more inspiration.

Take Care!


Supply List:
Pattern Paper: Graphic 45; A Proper Gentleman
Cardstock: Blue, black, and white: Stash
Die cuts: Simple Stories
White circle die cuts: Silhouette cut file
Enamal dots: Teresa Collins Urban Market
Enamel arrows: My Mind’s Eye
Spray mist: Studio Calico Mister Hueys calico white
Thickers: Dear Lizzy











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!