Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Do your own embellishments - Week #45



Hi Ladies.. Thanksgiving is almost here and I would like to share my Thankful & Blessed Layout for this week and show you how easy is to make our own embellishments!!!
Sometimes we have a lot a papers and we realize they are so busy to use in our projects and maybe they are waiting in our stash for months and sometimes years for the perfect project....So I decided to use my old papers.. and this piece of paper is perfect for my Layout!!!



This piece of paper is so busy to use alone but I fussy cut the leaves using my marvelous Westcott scissors and they will be perfect to embellish my layout.


Did you heard about Scrap Free Scrapbooking?? Well Jennifer Priest come up with a great idea to Scrapbook Free! don't you like the idea to Scrapbook with the papers and embellishments we have and don't spend money? well she has a lot of tips and templates that she develop to scrapbook without scraps!! YES>>> No Scraps!!! yey!!!!



Using my brand NEW Trim Air - Westcott Rotary Paper Trimmer and using Scrap Free Scrapbook ideas I start cutting my paper!



Once I cut all my pieces I use my Xyron Mega Runner.. another gadget I love!



I use two pictures I don't really like to journal.. I'm more into titles and photos some times I love clean and simple and today is one of those days!


Another embellish I did was the title.. I use my electronic cutter .. you can use also dies.. the thing is we need to use what we have!!!!


This Layout is so simple but I like the results..


To finish .. I add some tags I had also from my stash and voila!! One Layout with out using anything new!! I'm so thankful and blessed to have a lot in my stash and I'm decided to use it using all the Tips from the book "Scrap Free Scrapbooking" isn't a good idea?

If you want to buy this book use code MAGDA to save $3.99 at checkout.

TUTORIAL!!




Supplies used:
Westcott Brand - Titanium Non Stick Scissors
Westcott Brand - Rotary Paper Trimmer
Westcott Brand - Self Healing Mat
Xyron Mega Runner
Silhouette Cameo Electronic Paper Trimmer
Cardstock and papers from my stash

Thanks for your sweet comments and don't forget to come next Tuesday for another Layout-A-Week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!